Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 27

Thread: You Lack Discipline!

  1. #1
    HB Forum Owner ek3's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 11th, 2001
    Posts
    1,753
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    All of the whores and homo's that are regular patrons of the board owned by the queen of the sluts, The Acropolis, need to prepare to feel my fury...I see all the conspiring going on...you shitheads go to all boards and say..."jizz nasty is no good, *snicker* *snicker*"...you make fun of me, in the safe confines of your precious Acropolis…all with the intentions of trying to destroy me, my board, and my dream...of having a nice board in which people can come to and post and not worry about how others may react to their honest opinion...I swear, that you! *Points at queen slut shatzy* will fear my wrath and pee in your pants...slut, start counting, because your days are numbered!

  2. #2
    TastinGood
    Guest TastinGood's Avatar

    Post

    I noticed on my phone it said you called.

    I did not hear a voice mail message, however.

    This does not please me.

    I recorded a gay ass message and no one even leaves me voice mail.

  3. #3
    Inactive Member wessy's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 5th, 2002
    Posts
    2
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    hmmm...

    no conspiracy...

    i suppose had you been a nice mod...

    more people would come around.

  4. #4
    HB Forum Owner ek3's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 11th, 2001
    Posts
    1,753
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    I am nice...I am nice to everybody that comes around...you killed the board...noone posted here...then you decide to give me the board...I get this board hoppin' again...then you come back...and are mean to everyone...everyone is sad and leaves all because of you...then, since you can't hurt me on my own board anymore because you ran everyone off...you and your voodoo cursed slaves spread to your board and every other board and trash mouth my board...The chickens are comin' home to roost, shatzy. You'll reap the fruit of your selfish ways! You gonna lose all your fancy foosball games and you're gonna fail your big exam...

  5. #5
    Inactive Member soulfilms's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 30th, 2000
    Posts
    838
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    does this mean i am a 'whore and homo'?

    <font color="#e2f137" size="1">[ August 08, 2002 07:51 AM: Message edited by: soulfilms ]</font>

  6. #6
    Inactive Member soulfilms's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 30th, 2000
    Posts
    838
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    by the way, i really like your title.

  7. #7
    HB Forum Owner ek3's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 11th, 2001
    Posts
    1,753
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Yes, you are...and thank you.

  8. #8
    Inactive Member CajunBabe's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 17th, 2002
    Posts
    1,178
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I'm not exactly sure what's going on here but I think I get the gist of it. Similar thing happened to us on eeew.net, then it followed us over to fuckingliars.com...now it has finally stopped.
    ek3, I wouldn't stress over it. Sometimes you have to ignore ignorance.

  9. #9
    HB Forum Owner ek3's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 11th, 2001
    Posts
    1,753
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    I wanted to re-express the rage I felt when I made this post...but found I could not re-capture the raw emotion I felt when I originally posted this...therefore I am choosing to simply bump this post...

  10. #10
    HB Forum Owner SHATOUSHKA's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 18th, 2001
    Posts
    22,191
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    i knew you loved me....

    [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/kiss.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img]


    ... you rat bastard

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •